- Exxon sowed doubt about climate crisis, House Democrats hear in testimony https://www.theguardian.com/business/2019/oct/23/exxon-climate-crisis-house-democrats-hearing 11 comments politics
- Oil company records from 1960s reveal patents to reduce CO2 emissions in cars | Electric, hybrid and low-emission cars | The Guardian https://www.theguardian.com/business/2016/may/20/oil-company-records-exxon-co2-emission-reduction-patents 1878 comments
- ‘Climate apartheid’: UN expert says human rights may not survive | Climate crisis | The Guardian https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2019/jun/25/climate-apartheid-united-nations-expert-says-human-rights-may-not-survive-crisis 998 comments
- Exxon's Own Research Confirmed Fossil Fuels' Role in Global Warming Decades Ago - Inside Climate News http://insideclimatenews.org/news/15092015/Exxons-own-research-confirmed-fossil-fuels-role-in-global-warming 405 comments
- Exxon has misled Americans on climate change for decades. Here’s how to fight back | John Cook, Geoffrey Supran, Naomi Oreskes, Ed Maibach and Stephan Lewandowsky | The Guardian https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/oct/23/exxon-climate-change-fossil-fuels-disinformation 15 comments
- 'Racism dictates who gets dumped on': how environmental injustice divides the world | Environment | The Guardian https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2019/oct/21/what-is-environmental-injustice-and-why-is-the-guardian-covering-it 9 comments
Search whole site: site:www.theguardian.com
See how to search.