- Why We Crave Software With Style Over "Branding" | Future https://future.a16z.com/software-style-over-branding/ 65 comments
- How Unboxing Elaborate Packages Became an American Pastime - The Atlantic https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2021/12/unboxing-packaging-shopping-delight/620523/ 14 comments
- Music for Plants — Real Life https://reallifemag.com/music-for-plants/ 3 comments
- Finding Privacy During the Pandemic - The Atlantic https://www.theatlantic.com/culture/archive/2020/03/finding-privacy-during-pandemic/608944/ 3 comments
- Chimp City — Real Life https://reallifemag.com/chimp-city/ 0 comments
- The Millennial Aesthetic Comes for Your Vacuum Cleaner | The New Yorker https://www.newyorker.com/culture/infinite-scroll/the-millennial-aesthetic-comes-for-your-vacuum-cleaner 0 comments
- Interior Design Startup Homepolish Company Is Out of Money http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/09/interior-design-startup-homepolish-company-is-out-of-money.html 0 comments
Search whole site: site:www.thecut.com
Search title: Will the Millennial Aesthetic Ever End?
See how to search.