- CEO Says Launching Satellites Without FCC Permission Was a ‘Mistake’. After FCC denied Swarm’s request to launch four Spacebee satellites last year, Swarm did it anyway. https://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2018/09/spacebees-swarm-unauthorized-satellite-launch/569395/ 20 comments space
- FCC Accuses Stealthy Startup of Launching Rogue Satellites - IEEE Spectrum https://spectrum.ieee.org/tech-talk/aerospace/satellites/fcc-accuses-stealthy-startup-of-launching-rogue-satellites 358 comments
- SpaceX just launched two of its space internet satellites — the first of nearly 12,000 - The Verge https://www.theverge.com/2018/2/15/17016208/spacex-falcon-9-launch-starlink-microsat-2a-2b-paz-watch-live 237 comments
- Space debris removal startup Astroscale raises $25 million - SpaceNews http://spacenews.com/space-debris-removal-startup-astroscale-raises-25-million/ 0 comments
- Technology - The Atlantic https://www.theatlantic.com/technology/ 0 comments
Search whole site: site:www.theatlantic.com
See how to search.