- How Trump is Reversing Obama's Non-Discrimination Legacy. A new rule would allow federal contractors to make hiring and firing decisions based on their religious beliefs and practices. https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2019/08/trump-lgbtq-rules/596116/ 10 comments politics
- Hobby Lobby Is Already Creating New Religious Demands on Obama - The Atlantic http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2014/07/hobby-lobby-is-already-creating-new-religious-demands-on-obama/373853/ 110 comments
- https://s3.amazonaws.com/public-inspection.federalregister.gov/2019-17472.pdf 27 comments
- Trump's Religious Liberty Executive Order - The Atlantic https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/05/religious-freedom-executive-order/525354/ 21 comments
- Trump's DOJ Takes a Stand on LGBT Discrimination in the Workplace - The Atlantic https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/07/title-vii/535182/ 4 comments
- Txio / Twitter https://twitter.com/aclu/status/1161655208256184320?s=21 3 comments
Search whole site: site:www.theatlantic.com
See how to search.