- In the Georgia Governor’s Race, The Game Is Black Votes https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/10/georgia-race-mired-minority-vote-suppression-charges/572854/ 4 comments politics
- Florida, Georgia, North Carolina Still Purging Voters at High Rates | Brennan Center for Justice https://www.brennancenter.org/blog/florida-georgia-north-carolina-still-purging-voters-high-rates 59 comments
- How Voter ID Laws Discriminate Against Racial Minorities - The Atlantic https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/02/how-voter-id-laws-discriminate-study/517218/ 25 comments
- The Democratic Party Just Apologized to Black Voters - The Atlantic https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/07/the-democratic-party-apologizes-to-black-voters/565697/ 20 comments
- Voting rights become a flashpoint in Georgia governor's race | AP News https://apnews.com/fb011f39af3b40518b572c8cce6e906c 9 comments
- The Barriers That Keep Blacks and Latinos From Voting - The Atlantic https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/07/poll-prri-voter-suppression/565355/ 7 comments
Search whole site: site:www.theatlantic.com
See how to search.