- Learning from Tay’s introduction - The Official Microsoft Blog http://blogs.microsoft.com/blog/2016/03/25/learning-tays-introduction/ 194 comments
- Human Evaluation of Large Language Models: How Good is Hugging Face's BLOOM? https://www.surgehq.ai/blog/how-good-is-hugging-faces-bloom-a-real-world-human-evaluation-of-language-models 28 comments
- The $250K Inverse Scaling Prize and Human-AI Alignment https://www.surgehq.ai/blog/the-250k-inverse-scaling-prize-and-human-ai-alignment 0 comments
- Twitter tests a warning message that tells users to rethink offensive replies - The Verge https://www.theverge.com/2020/5/5/21248201/twitter-reply-warning-harmful-language-revise-tweet-moderation 0 comments
- Can This AI Save Teenage Spy Alex Rider From A Terrible Fate? https://astralcodexten.substack.com/p/can-this-ai-save-teenage-spy-alex 0 comments
Search whole site: site:www.surgehq.ai
Search title: AI Red Teams for Adversarial Training: Making ChatGPT and LLMs Adversarially Robust
See how to search.