- The United Kingdom has appointed a 'Minister for Loneliness' to address the finding that nine million British people often or always feel lonely. https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/to-combat-loneliness-promote-social-health/ 16 comments science
- Work and the Loneliness Epidemic https://hbr.org/cover-story/2017/09/work-and-the-loneliness-epidemic 27 comments
- U.K. Appoints a Minister for Loneliness - The New York Times https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/17/world/europe/uk-britain-loneliness.html 17 comments
- Robert Waldinger: What makes a good life? Lessons from the longest study on happiness | TED Talk https://www.ted.com/talks/robert_waldinger_what_makes_a_good_life_lessons_from_the_longest_study_on_happiness 1 comment
- How to Prevent Loneliness in a Time of Social Distancing - Scientific American https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/how-to-prevent-loneliness-in-a-time-of-social-distancing/ 0 comments
Search whole site: site:www.scientificamerican.com
See how to search.