- SpaceX Starlink Mega Constellation Faces Fresh Legal Challenge. The company’s ongoing launches of thousands of satellites for global high-speed Internet service may clash with preexisting environmental regulations. https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/spacex-starlink-mega-constellation-faces-fresh-legal-challenge/ 50 comments space
- Space Junk Removal Is Not Going Smoothly - Scientific American https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/space-junk-removal-is-not-going-smoothly/ 316 comments
- The FCC's Approval of SpaceX's Starlink Mega Constellation May Have Been Unlawful - Scientific American https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/the-fccs-approval-of-spacexs-starlink-mega-constellation-may-have-been-unlawful/ 290 comments
- The FCC Is Finally Taking Space Junk Seriously - Scientific American https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/the-fcc-is-finally-taking-space-junk-seriously/ 237 comments
- JWST's First Glimpses of Early Galaxies Could Break Cosmology - Scientific American https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/jwsts-first-glimpses-of-early-galaxies-could-break-cosmology/ 16 comments
Search whole site: site:www.scientificamerican.com
See how to search.