- A new hydrogen-rich compound may be a record-breaking superconductor. Material appears to transmit electricity without resistance at a relatively high temperature https://www.sciencenews.org/article/new-hydrogen-rich-compound-may-be-record-breaking-superconductor 25 comments science
- [1808.07695] Evidence for superconductivity above 260 K in lanthanum superhydride at megabar pressures https://arxiv.org/abs/1808.07695 45 comments
- A predicted superconductor could smash high-temperature records | Science News https://www.sciencenews.org/article/predicted-superconductor-record-breaking-temperature-200-celsius 34 comments
- The pressure is on to make metallic hydrogen https://www.sciencenews.org/article/pressure-make-metallic-hydrogen 3 comments
- Can room-temperature superconductors work without extreme pressure? https://www.sciencenews.org/article/superconductor-room-temperature-pressure-physics-electricity 0 comments
Search whole site: site:www.sciencenews.org
See how to search.