- Mothers who showed the most academic promise in high school have the same leadership opportunities as fathers who performed the worst. That is, in their early-to-mid careers, mothers who got straight A's end up overseeing a similar number of employees as men who got F's. https://www.sciencealert.com/study-finds-mums-with-straight-as-manage-the-same-number-of-employees-as-dads-who-failed 51 comments science
- Misdemeanor Prosecution* | The Quarterly Journal of Economics | Oxford Academic https://academic.oup.com/qje/advance-article/doi/10.1093/qje/qjab028/6355463 12234 comments
- Examining the Effects of a Universal Cash Transfer on Fertility | Social Forces | Oxford Academic https://academic.oup.com/sf/advance-article-abstract/doi/10.1093/sf/soab018/6170993?redirectedFrom=fulltext 4812 comments
- Mothers who earned straight A's in high school manage the same number of employees as fathers who got failing grades https://theconversation.com/mothers-who-earned-straight-as-in-high-school-manage-the-same-number-of-employees-as-fathers-who-got-failing-grades-154055 703 comments
- The Conversation: In-depth analysis, research, news and ideas from leading academics and researchers. https://theconversation.com/ 122 comments
- How talented kids from low-income families become America's 'Lost Einsteins' https://theconversation.com/how-talented-kids-from-low-income-families-become-americas-lost-einsteins-89126 0 comments
Search whole site: site:www.sciencealert.com
See how to search.