- A return to debtors’ prisons: Jeff Sessions’ war on the poor https://www.salon.com/2017/12/29/a-return-to-debtors-prisons-jeff-sessions-war-on-the-poor/ 28 comments politics
- When Unpaid Student Loan Bills Mean You Can No Longer Work - The New York Times https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/11/18/business/student-loans-licenses.html 340 comments
- Jeff Sessions Takes a Stand for Debtors’ Prisons | News & Commentary | American Civil Liberties Union https://www.aclu.org/blog/racial-justice/race-and-criminal-justice/jeff-sessions-takes-stand-debtors-prisons 74 comments
- Sessions Made What Might be His Most Racially Discriminatory Decision Yet and Barely Anyone Noticed | Law & Crime https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/sessions-just-made-his-most-racially-discriminatory-decision-yet-and-barely-anyone-noticed/ 65 comments
- Justice Dept. Revokes 25 Legal Guidance Documents Dating to 1975 - The New York Times https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/21/us/politics/justice-dept-guidance-documents.html?amp%3Baction=click&%3Bcontentcollection=politics&%3Bcontentplacement=3&%3Bmodule=stream_unit&%3Bmtrref=www.nytimes.com&%3Bpgtype=sectionfront&%3Bregion=stream&%3Bversion=latest&rref=collection%2Fsectioncollection%2Fpolitics 7 comments
Search whole site: site:www.salon.com
See how to search.