- Sequoia: A deep root in Linux's filesystem layer (CVE-2021-33909) https://www.qualys.com/2021/07/20/cve-2021-33909/sequoia-local-privilege-escalation-linux.txt 2 comments
- New Linux kernel bug lets you get root on most modern distros https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/new-linux-kernel-bug-lets-you-get-root-on-most-modern-distros/ 34 comments
- Kernel Pwning with eBPF: a Love Story - Blog | Grapl https://www.graplsecurity.com/post/kernel-pwning-with-ebpf-a-love-story 18 comments
- Vulnerability in Linux kernel file system affects many distributions - Administrator https://administrator.pro/knowledge/vulnerability-in-linux-kernel-file-system-affects-many-distributions-1074943332.html 4 comments
- GitHub - xairy/linux-kernel-exploitation: A collection of links related to Linux kernel security and exploitation https://github.com/xairy/linux-kernel-exploitation 0 comments
Would you like to stay up to date with Unix? Checkout Unix Weekly.
Search whole site: site:www.qualys.com
Search title: Sequoia: A deep root in Linux's filesystem layer (CVE-2021-33909)
See how to search.