- In Louisiana, Vaccine Misinformation Has Public Health Workers Feeling ‘Stuck’ https://www.nytimes.com/2021/07/25/us/politics/louisiana-covid-vaccine-misinformation.html?referringSource=articleShare 116 comments politics
- Tennessee's fired vaccine chief Michelle Fiscus: Afraid for her state https://www.tennessean.com/story/news/health/2021/07/12/covid-19-tennessee-fired-vaccine-official-michelle-fiscus-fears-state/7945291002/ 295 comments
- Five undervaccinated clusters put the entire United States at risk | CNN https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/08/health/undervaccinated-clusters-covid-risk/index.html 165 comments
- C.D.C. Eases Covid Guidelines, Noting Virus Is ‘Here to Stay’ - The New York Times https://www.nytimes.com/2022/08/11/health/virus-cdc-guidelines.html 16 comments
- Covid in the U.S.: Latest Maps, Case and Death Counts - The New York Times https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2021/us/covid-cases.html 8 comments
Search whole site: site:www.nytimes.com
Search title: In Louisiana, Public Health Workers Combat Vaccine Misinformation - The New York Times
See how to search.