- A Good Deal for California Gig Companies Is Bad for Their Workers https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/13/opinion/prop-22-california-gig-workers.html 11 comments politics
- Uber Fined $649 Million for Saying Drivers Aren’t Employees - The New York Times https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/14/nyregion/uber-new-jersey-drivers.html 1188 comments
- Standard Mileage Rates | Internal Revenue Service http://www.irs.gov/Tax-Professionals/Standard-Mileage-Rates 7 comments
- Penn. Supreme Court says Uber driver is employee entitled to unemployment benefits | Reuters https://www.reuters.com/article/employment-uber/penn-supreme-court-says-uber-driver-is-employee-entitled-to-unemployment-benefits-idUSL2N2EY239 3 comments
- An Uber Wage Experiment Worked - The New York Times https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/01/technology/uber-wages-new-york.html 0 comments
Search whole site: site:www.nytimes.com
See how to search.