- Flushing the Toilet May Fling Coronavirus Aerosols All Over — A new study shows how turbulence from a toilet bowl can create a large plume that is potentially infectious to a bathroom’s next visitor. https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/16/health/coronavirus-toilets-flushing.html 26 comments politics
- The Covid-19 Pandemic - The New York Times https://www.nytimes.com/news-event/coronavirus?action=click&%3Bmodule=spotlight&%3Bpgtype=homepage 9 comments
- Air, Surface Environmental, and Personal Protective Equipment Contamination by Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) From a Symptomatic Patient | Global Health | JAMA | JAMA Network https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2762692 0 comments
- Airborne Coronavirus Detected in Wuhan Hospitals - The New York Times https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/28/health/coronavirus-hospital-aerosols.html 0 comments
- This 3-D Simulation Shows Why Social Distancing Is So Important - The New York Times https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/04/14/science/coronavirus-transmission-cough-6-feet-ar-ul.html 0 comments
Search whole site: site:www.nytimes.com
See how to search.