- U.S. Agency Moves to Allow Class-Action Lawsuits Against Financial Firms https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/10/business/dealbook/class-action-lawsuits-finance-banks.html 3 comments politics
- CFPB issues final rule barring arbitration clauses connected to consumer financial products, thereby restoring consumers' ability to bring class action lawsuits in connection with such products. https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/10/business/dealbook/class-action-lawsuits-finance-banks.html 25 comments law
- Is Jared Kushner Punishing Qatar Over a Soured Real-Estate Deal? | Vanity Fair http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/07/jared-kushner-qatar-666-fifth-ave 18 comments
- Treasury Faults Arbitration Rule Aimed at Protecting Consumers - The New York Times https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/23/business/treasury-faults-arbitration-rule-aimed-at-protecting-consumers.html 4 comments
- Opinion | Why Arbitration Is a Rigged System - The New York Times https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/20/opinion/why-arbitration-is-a-rigged-system.html 0 comments
Search whole site: site:www.nytimes.com
Search title: U.S. Agency Moves to Allow Class-Action Lawsuits Against Financial Firms - The New York Times
See how to search.