- Swiftkey keyboard in various stock Samsung ROMs vulnerable to RCE, even if 3rd party keyboard in use. https://www.nowsecure.com/blog/2015/06/16/remote-code-execution-as-system-user-on-samsung-phones/ 87 comments netsec
- New exploit turns Samsung Galaxy phones into remote bugging devices | Ars Technica http://arstechnica.com/security/2015/06/new-exploit-turns-samsung-galaxy-phones-into-remote-bugging-devices/ 667 comments
- World Writable Code Is Bad, MMMMKAY - NowSecure https://www.nowsecure.com/blog/2015/08/10/world-writable-code-is-bad-mmmmkay/ 10 comments
- Massive security flaw may threaten millions of Samsung Galaxy phones | Mashable http://mashable.com/2015/06/17/samsung-phones-security-flaw/ 1 comment
- 600 million Samsung Galaxy phones exposed to hackers http://money.cnn.com/2015/06/17/technology/samsung-galaxy-hack/index.html 0 comments
Search whole site: site:www.nowsecure.com
Search title: Remote Code Execution as System User on Samsung Phones - NowSecure
See how to search.