- Early meteorites brought enough water to Mars to create a global ocean — Meteorites bombarding the Red Planet may have carried so much water that it could have covered the planet in a layer 300 metres deep if spread out, while also depositing molecules essential for life https://www.newscientist.com/article/2347333-early-meteorites-brought-enough-water-to-mars-to-create-a-global-ocean/ 29 comments space
- Early meteorites brought enough water to Mars to create a global ocean, while also depositing molecules essential for life https://www.newscientist.com/article/2347333-early-meteorites-brought-enough-water-to-mars-to-create-a-global-ocean/ 70 comments science
- Feeding cows hemp makes them ‘high’ and their milk could be unsafe | New Scientist https://www.newscientist.com/article/2346872-feeding-cows-hemp-makes-them-high-and-their-milk-could-be-unsafe/ 566 comments
- X-37B: Secretive US space plane lands after record 908 days in orbit | New Scientist https://www.newscientist.com/article/2346762-secretive-us-space-plane-x-37b-lands-after-record-908-days-in-orbit/ 299 comments
- Roger Penrose interview: "Consciousness must be beyond computable physics." | New Scientist https://www.newscientist.com/article/mg25634130-100-roger-penrose-consciousness-must-be-beyond-computable-physics/ 29 comments
- Leprosy bacteria may hold the key to helping the liver regenerate | New Scientist https://www.newscientist.com/article/2346967-leprosy-bacteria-may-hold-the-key-to-helping-the-liver-regenerate/ 1 comment
Search whole site: site:www.newscientist.com
See how to search.