- Google’s quantum computing plans threatened by IBM curveball https://www.newscientist.com/article/2151032-googles-quantum-computing-plans-threatened-by-ibm-curveball 11 comments
- Google’s quantum computing plans threatened by IBM curveball - “IBM has come up with a way to simulate quantum computers that have 56 quantum bits, or qubits, on a non-quantum supercomputer – a task previously thought to be impossible.” https://www.newscientist.com/article/2151032-googles-quantum-computing-plans-threatened-by-ibm-curveball/ 143 comments technology
- Feeding cows hemp makes them ‘high’ and their milk could be unsafe | New Scientist https://www.newscientist.com/article/2346872-feeding-cows-hemp-makes-them-high-and-their-milk-could-be-unsafe/ 566 comments
- X-37B: Secretive US space plane lands after record 908 days in orbit | New Scientist https://www.newscientist.com/article/2346762-secretive-us-space-plane-x-37b-lands-after-record-908-days-in-orbit/ 299 comments
- [1710.05867] Pareto-Efficient Quantum Circuit Simulation Using Tensor Contraction Deferral https://arxiv.org/abs/1710.05867 0 comments
Search whole site: site:www.newscientist.com
See how to search.