- How to Set Up Neovim for Elixir Development https://www.mitchellhanberg.com/how-to-set-up-neovim-for-elixir-development/ 4 comments elixir
- How to Set Up Neovim for Elixir Development https://www.mitchellhanberg.com/how-to-set-up-neovim-for-elixir-development/ 5 comments neovim
- GitHub - neovim/neovim: Vim-fork focused on extensibility and usability https://github.com/neovim/neovim 623 comments
- GitHub - junegunn/vim-plug: Minimalist Vim Plugin Manager https://github.com/junegunn/vim-plug 214 comments
- GitHub - neovim/nvim-lspconfig: Quickstart configs for Nvim LSP https://github.com/neovim/nvim-lspconfig 202 comments
- The Missing Package Manager for macOS (or Linux) — Homebrew https://brew.sh 176 comments
- Home | asdf https://asdf-vm.com/ 146 comments
- GitHub - dense-analysis/ale: Check syntax in Vim asynchronously and fix files, with Language Server Protocol (LSP) support https://github.com/dense-analysis/ale 103 comments
- GitHub - wbthomason/packer.nvim: A use-package inspired plugin manager for Neovim. Uses native packages, supports Luarocks dependencies, written in Lua, allows for expressive config https://github.com/wbthomason/packer.nvim 82 comments
- GitHub - mattn/efm-langserver: General purpose Language Server https://github.com/mattn/efm-langserver 24 comments
- GitHub - rrrene/credo: A static code analysis tool for the Elixir language with a focus on code consistency and teaching. https://github.com/rrrene/credo 15 comments
Would you like to stay up to date with Erlang & Elixir? Checkout Erlang & Elixir Weekly.
Search whole site: site:www.mitchellhanberg.com
Search title: How to Set Up Neovim for Elixir Development | Mitchell Hanberg
See how to search.