- Research points to potential new medical therapy for Lyme disease - Medication used to halt cancer may help fight tick-borne illness. Cancer cells and Borrelia both rely solely on glycolysis for metabolism. LDH inhibitors, used to target cancers, inhibit the growth of Lyme disease bacteria in-vitro. https://www.mdpi.com/2076-0817/12/7/962 6 comments science
- Efficacy of cognitive behavioral therapy targeting severe fatigue following COVID-19: results of a randomized controlled trial | Clinical Infectious Diseases | Oxford Academic https://academic.oup.com/cid/advance-article-abstract/doi/10.1093/cid/ciab638/6324310?redirectedFrom=fulltext 5610 comments
- Creative Commons — Attribution 4.0 International — CC BY 4.0 https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/ 95 comments
- ZEBRA: a hierarchically integrated gene expression atlas of the murine and human brain at single-cell resolution | Nucleic Acids Research | Oxford Academic https://academic.oup.com/nar/advance-article/doi/10.1093/nar/gkac847/6749541 81 comments
- Implementation of a pharmacist-led penicillin allergy de-labelling service in a public hospital | Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy | Oxford Academic https://academic.oup.com/jac/article-abstract/doi/10.1093/jac/dkw476/2691388/peptide-conjugated-phosphorodiamidate-morpholino?redirectedfrom=fulltext 34 comments
Search whole site: site:www.mdpi.com
See how to search.