- Apple's 'Arbitrary' App Store Policies Stifle the Launch of Facebook's Cloud-Streamed Games https://www.macrumors.com/2020/10/26/apple-policies-stifle-facebook-cloud-games/ 45 comments apple
- Apple Updates App Store Review Guidelines to Allow Streaming Game Services That Submit Each Game to the App Store [Updated] - MacRumors https://www.macrumors.com/2020/09/11/apple-updates-app-store-review-guidelines/ 662 comments
- Testing Google's New 'Stadia' Cloud Gaming Platform on a Mac - MacRumors https://www.macrumors.com/2019/11/21/google-stadia-mac/ 121 comments
- Facebook Lobbying for Option to Make Messenger Default on iOS - MacRumors https://www.macrumors.com/2020/09/25/facebook-lobbying-to-make-messenger-default/ 103 comments
- Amazon's Luna Gaming Service Available on Mac and iOS as Part of Early Access Rollout - MacRumors https://www.macrumors.com/2020/10/20/amazon-luna-early-access/ 20 comments
- Facebook launches cloud games on desktop and Android, but not on iOS https://www.cnbc.com/2020/10/26/facebook-launches-cloud-games-on-desktop-and-android-but-not-on-ios.html 0 comments
Search whole site: site:www.macrumors.com
See how to search.