- Major macOS High Sierra Bug Allows Full Admin Access Without Password - How to Fix [Updated] https://www.macrumors.com/2017/11/28/macos-high-sierra-bug-admin-access/ 86 comments netsec
- Apple root exploit, no password needed. Mac OSX 10.13.1 https://www.macrumors.com/2017/11/28/macos-high-sierra-bug-admin-access/ 24 comments technology
- High Sierra: root with empty password https://www.macrumors.com/2017/11/28/macos-high-sierra-bug-admin-access/ 75 comments netsec
- Lemi Orhan Ergin on Twitter: "Dear @AppleSupport, we noticed a *HUGE* security issue at MacOS High Sierra. Anyone can login as "root" with empty password after clicking on login button several times. Are you aware of it @Apple?" / Twitter https://twitter.com/lemiorhan/status/935578694541770752 1340 comments
- Apple Releases macOS High Sierra Security Update to Fix Root Password Vulnerability - MacRumors https://www.macrumors.com/2017/11/29/apple-fixes-root-password-bug-security-update/ 7 comments
- Here's How to Temporarily Fix the macOS High Sierra Bug That Gives Full Admin Access to Your Mac Sans Password [Updated] - MacRumors https://www.macrumors.com/how-to/temporarily-fix-macos-high-sierra-root-bug/ 0 comments
Search whole site: site:www.macrumors.com
See how to search.