- Gov't: iPhone users are only licensees, and Apple owns all iOS installations https://www.justsecurity.org/27109/writs-act-software-licenses-judges-questions/ 4 comments
- http://fusion.net/story/215204/law-enforcement-agencies-are-asking-ancestry-com-and-23andme-for-their-customers-dna/ 256 comments
- FBI blasts Apple, Google for locking police out of phones - The Washington Post http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/technology/2014/09/25/68c4e08e-4344-11e4-9a15-137aa0153527_story.html 14 comments
- Low-level federal judges balking at law enforcement requests for electronic evidence - The Washington Post http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/crime/low-level-federal-judges-balking-at-law-enforcement-requests-for-electronic-evidence/2014/04/24/eec81748-c01b-11e3-b195-dd0c1174052c_story.html 13 comments
- CIA Chief: We'll Spy on You Through Your Dishwasher | WIRED https://www.wired.com/2012/03/petraeus-tv-remote/ 9 comments
Search whole site: site:www.justsecurity.org
Search title: The All Writs Act, Software Licenses, and Why Judges Should Ask More Questions - Just Security
See how to search.