- An analysis of millions of Facebook pages during the 2019 measles outbreak revealed that anti-vaccination groups are better positioned to access undecided people than public health authorities are. Researchers worry similar factors could sew distrust of science during the coronavirus pandemic. https://www.inverse.com/mind-body/how-fringe-theories-gain-traction-coronavirus 283 comments science
- Anti-vaxxers: Coronavirus is changing some minds about vaccinations | CNN https://edition.cnn.com/2020/04/20/health/anti-vaxxers-coronavirus-intl/index.html 1530 comments
- Anti-Vaxxers Are Terrified the Government Will ‘Enforce’ a Vaccine for Coronavirus https://www.vice.com/en/article/m7q5vv/anti-vaxxers-are-terrified-the-government-will-enforce-a-vaccine-for-coronavirus 15 comments
- The online competition between pro- and anti-vaccination views | Nature https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-020-2281-1 4 comments
- Scientists extract an alarming stat about the amount of news Americans consume https://www.inverse.com/culture/how-much-news-is-actually-fake 4 comments
Search whole site: site:www.inverse.com
See how to search.