- Is Gartner's Report of Java EE's Demise Greatly Exaggerated? https://www.infoq.com/news/2016/12/gartner-downgrades-java-ee 102 comments java
- https://www.google.com/trends/explore#q=coffeescript&cmpt=q&tz=Etc%2FGMT%2B5 862 comments
- Virtual Threads: New Foundations for High-Scale Java Applications https://www.infoq.com/articles/java-virtual-threads/ 302 comments
- Java EE claimed obsolete by Gartner. Is that really true? http://blog.payara.fish/java-ee-claimed-obsolete-by-gartner.-is-that-really-true 135 comments
- Microsoft OpenJDK Introduces Experimental Feature for Improving Escape Analysis https://www.infoq.com/news/2023/02/microsoft-openjdk-feature/ 42 comments
- https://blogs.oracle.com/arungupta/entry/why_java_ee_6_is 41 comments
- Blog | JRebel & XRebel by Perforce http://zeroturnaround.com/rebellabs/spring-vs-java-ee-survey-results/ 32 comments
- Stop saying “heavyweight” - Sebastian Daschner https://blog.sebastian-daschner.com/entries/stop_saying_heavyweight 22 comments
- The Wonders of Postgres Logical Decoding Messages https://www.infoq.com/articles/wonders-of-postgres-logical-decoding-messages/ 15 comments
- https://blogs.oracle.com/theaquarium/entry/survey_confirms_jsf_remains_leading 13 comments
- Blog | JRebel & XRebel by Perforce http://zeroturnaround.com/rebellabs/java-tools-and-technologies-landscape-2016/ 12 comments
- The Java Community Process(SM) Program - JSRs: Java Specification Requests - detail JSR# 367 https://jcp.org/en/jsr/detail?id=367 12 comments
- The Java Community Process(SM) Program - JSRs: Java Specification Requests - detail JSR# 366 http://www.jcp.org/en/jsr/detail?id=366 9 comments
- Blog | JRebel & XRebel by Perforce https://zeroturnaround.com/rebellabs/spring-and-java-ee-head-to-head/ 4 comments
- Java EE process cycles and server availability http://arjan-tijms.omnifaces.org/2014/10/java-ee-process-cycles-and-server.html 3 comments
- Jakarta EE Ambassadors – Sailing Forward with Cloud Native Java https://javaee-guardians.io/ 1 comment
- johnclingan.com - Informationen zum Thema johnclingan. http://johnclingan.com/2016/12/19/reanalyzing-the-state-of-java-ee/ 1 comment
- How Spring achieves compatibility with Java 6, 7 and 8 http://spring.io/blog/2015/04/03/how-spring-achieves-compatibility-with-java-6-7-and-8 0 comments
- Home - MicroProfile https://microprofile.io/ 0 comments
- Real World Java EE by Arjan Tijms | ZEEF https://real-world-java-ee.zeef.com/arjan.tijms 0 comments
Would you like to stay up to date with Java? Checkout Java Weekly.
Search whole site: site:www.infoq.com
Search title: Is Gartner's Report of Java EE's Demise Greatly Exaggerated?
See how to search.