- Proposals for scanning encrypted messages should be cut from Online Safety Bill, say researchers | Automatic scanning of messaging services for illegal content could lead to one billion false alarms each day in Europe https://www.computerweekly.com/news/252525778/Proposals-for-scanning-encrypted-messages-should-be-cut-from-Online-Safety-Bill-say-researchers 28 comments privacy
- Proposals for scanning encrypted messages should be cut from Online Safety Bill, say researchers | Automatic scanning of messaging services for illegal content could lead to one billion false alarms each day in Europe https://www.computerweekly.com/news/252525778/Proposals-for-scanning-encrypted-messages-should-be-cut-from-Online-Safety-Bill-say-researchers 7 comments crypto
- Geleakter Bericht: EU-Kommission nimmt hohe Fehlerquoten bei Chatkontrolle in Kauf https://netzpolitik.org/2022/geleakter-bericht-eu-kommission-nimmt-hohe-fehlerquoten-bei-chatkontrolle-in-kauf/ 396 comments
- https://arxiv.org/abs/2110.07450 135 comments
- Apple scheme to detect child abuse creates serious privacy and security risks, say scientists https://www.computerweekly.com/news/252508198/Apple-scheme-to-detect-child-abuse-creates-serious-privacy-and-security-risks-say-scientists 101 comments
- European ‘chat control’ plans in the name of ‘child safety’ threaten end-to-end encryption https://www.computerweekly.com/opinion/European-chat-control-child-safety-plans-threaten-end-to-end-encryption 60 comments
- https://www.cs.columbia.edu/~smb/papers/bugs21.pdf 0 comments
Would you like to stay up to date with Computer science? Checkout Computer science Weekly.
Search whole site: site:www.computerweekly.com
See how to search.