- Alien Intelligences and discriminatory algorithms https://www.chrisstucchio.com/blog/2016/alien_intelligences_and_discriminatory_algorithms.html 3 comments ai
- Squiggle Maximizer (formerly "Paperclip maximizer") - LessWrong https://wiki.lesswrong.com/wiki/Paperclip_maximizer 622 comments
- Police Program Aims to Pinpoint Those Most Likely to Commit Crimes - The New York Times http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/25/us/police-program-aims-to-pinpoint-those-most-likely-to-commit-crimes.html?_r=0 87 comments
- Replacing Judgment with Algorithms - Schneier on Security https://www.schneier.com/blog/archives/2016/01/replacing_judgm.html 65 comments
- Ethical Issues In Advanced Artificial Intelligence http://www.nickbostrom.com/ethics/ai.html 24 comments
- The Sadness and Beauty of Watching Google's AI Play Go | WIRED http://www.wired.com/2016/03/sadness-beauty-watching-googles-ai-play-go/ 15 comments
- mathbabe | Exploring and venting about quantitative issues https://mathbabe.org/ 0 comments
- Don't use Bandit Algorithms - they probably won't work for you - Chris Stucchio https://www.chrisstucchio.com/blog/2015/dont_use_bandits.html 0 comments
- http://deliprao.com/archives/129 0 comments
Would you like to stay up to date with Computer science? Checkout Computer science Weekly.
Search whole site: site:www.chrisstucchio.com
Search title: Alien Intelligences and discriminatory algorithms - Chris Stucchio
See how to search.