- Democrats should apply Supreme Court’s abortion decision to firearms - A California initiative would allow any Californian to sue ‘anyone who manufactures, distributes, or sells an assault weapon or ghost gun kit or parts’ and recover unlimited damages https://www.bostonglobe.com/2021/12/21/opinion/democrats-should-apply-supreme-courts-abortion-decision-firearms/ 643 comments politics
- Joe Manchin Privately Told Colleagues Parents Use Child Tax Credit Money On Drugs | HuffPost Latest News https://www.huffpost.com/entry/joe-manchin-build-back-better-child-tax-credit-drugs_n_61bf8f6be4b061afe394006d 4605 comments
- Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act - Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protection_of_Lawful_Commerce_in_Arms_Act 188 comments
- Opinion | Gavin Newsom: California will use Texas precedent to save lives from guns - The Washington Post https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2021/12/20/newsom-california-ghost-guns-vigilante-justice/ 115 comments
- California wants to copy Texas abortion tactics for gun control - Vox https://www.vox.com/2021/12/12/22830625/newsom-california-guns-texas-abortion-law-supreme-court 114 comments
- Texas’s radical anti-abortion law that was blessed by the Supreme Court, explained - Vox https://www.vox.com/2021/8/31/22650303/supreme-court-abortion-texas-sb8-jackson-roe-wade-greg-abbott 76 comments
Search whole site: site:www.bostonglobe.com
See how to search.