- Trump’s Big Lie about voter fraud was based on little lies the GOP has told for years. Call them all out | The steal that needs to be stopped is the one that robs Black voters of access to the ballot box and strips them of their faith in the election system. https://www.bostonglobe.com/2021/01/25/opinion/trumps-big-lie-about-voter-fraud-was-based-little-lies-gop-has-told-years-call-them-all-out/ 157 comments politics
- Voter Identification Laws and the Suppression of Minority Votes | The Journal of Politics: Vol 79, No 2 http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/doi/abs/10.1086/688343 1629 comments
- A comprehensive investigation of voter impersonation finds 31 credible incidents out of one billion ballots cast - The Washington Post https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2014/08/06/a-comprehensive-investigation-of-voter-impersonation-finds-31-credible-incidents-out-of-one-billion-ballots-cast/ 169 comments
- Getting a photo ID so you can vote is easy. Unless you’re poor, black, Latino or elderly. - The Washington Post https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/courts_law/getting-a-photo-id-so-you-can-vote-is-easy-unless-youre-poor-black-latino-or-elderly/2016/05/23/8d5474ec-20f0-11e6-8690-f14ca9de2972_story.html 166 comments
- Raffensperger: Georgia Certified Election Because 'Numbers Don't Lie' | Georgia Public Broadcasting https://www.gpb.org/news/2020/11/20/raffensperger-georgia-certified-election-because-numbers-dont-lie 15 comments
- The ‘smoking gun’ proving North Carolina Republicans tried to disenfranchise black voters - The Washington Post https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/07/29/the-smoking-gun-proving-north-carolina-republicans-tried-to-disenfranchise-black-voters/ 3 comments
Search whole site: site:www.bostonglobe.com
See how to search.