- Endonuclease fingerprint indicates a synthetic origin of SARS-CoV-2? https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2022.10.18.512756v1 230 comments
- Open letter to the world - by Alex Washburne https://alexwasburne.substack.com/p/open-letter-to-the-world 40 comments
- Zoonotic Origin Evidence We Don't Have - by Alex Washburne https://alexwasburne.substack.com/p/zoonotic-origin-evidence-we-dont 9 comments
- The Totality of the Circumstances surrounding SARS-CoV-2 emergence https://alexwasburne.substack.com/p/the-totality-of-the-circumstances 5 comments
- Politics and Science - by Chris Taylor - ChinaDiction https://www.chinadiction.com/p/politics-and-science 2 comments
- Origins of SARS-CoV-2 | Jamie Metzl https://jamiemetzl.com/origins-of-sars-cov-2/ 1 comment
- Science is not to be trusted - by Alex Washburne https://alexwasburne.substack.com/p/science-is-not-to-be-trusted 1 comment
- The case for a lab origin of SARS-CoV-2 - by Alex Washburne https://alexwasburne.substack.com/p/the-case-for-a-lab-origin-of-sars 0 comments
Search whole site: site:www.biorxiv.org
Search title: Endonuclease fingerprint indicates a synthetic origin of SARS-CoV-2?
See how to search.