- The billionaire Sackler family "funnelled" at least $1bn to different banks, including accounts in Switzerland | The Sacklers own Purdue Pharma, which is accused of fuelling the US opioid crisis through drugs like OxyContin. https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49702413 11 comments worldnews
- New York Uncovers $1 Billion in Sackler Family Wire Transfers - The New York Times https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/13/health/sacklers-purdue-opioids.html 404 comments
- Opioid crisis: Johnson & Johnson hit by landmark ruling - BBC News https://www.bbc.com/news/business-49452373 275 comments
- Is this America's most hated family? - BBC News https://www.bbc.com/news/business-47660040 14 comments
- Purdue Pharma 'reaches tentative agreement' to settle opioid cases - BBC News https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49670690 4 comments
- Sackler-owned Purdue Pharma settles opioid lawsuit for $270m - BBC News https://www.bbc.com/news/business-47710332 3 comments
Search whole site: site:www.bbc.com
See how to search.