- Practical Object-Oriented Design in Ruby: An Agile Primer: Sandi Metz: Amazon.com http://www.amazon.com/Practical-Object-Oriented-Design-Ruby-Addison-Wesley/dp/0321721330 3 comments book, ruby
- Is there any book like "Practical Object-Oriented Design in Ruby" but about C#/Java? https://www.amazon.com/Practical-Object-Oriented-Design-Ruby-Addison-Wesley/dp/0321721330/ref=sr_1_2?crid=2P2MSEWM839N9&keywords=ruby+object-oriented+programming&qid=1579360204&sprefix=ruby++objec%2Caps%2C301&sr=8-2 5 comments learnprogramming
- Why the founder of Rails automatically rejects 80% of Software Engineer applicants | by Christophe Limpalair | Medium https://medium.com/@christophelimpalair/why-the-founder-of-rails-automatically-rejects-80-of-software-engineer-applicants-4e2a4d255f58 101 comments
- Hours, Technical Debt, and Company Culture http://ecarmi.org/writing/hours-technical-debt-culture/ 43 comments
- The Books That Every Programmer Should Read | Meta Redux http://metaredux.com/posts/2020/03/27/the-books-that-every-programmer-should-read.html 36 comments
- Can you learn Rails before learning Ruby? - Justin Weiss http://www.justinweiss.com/blog/2014/09/22/can-you-learn-rails-before-learning-ruby/ 17 comments
- Small Functions Considered Awesome | by Josh Saint Jacque | Medium https://medium.com/@joshsaintjacque/small-functions-considered-awesome-c95b3fd1812f 8 comments
- Don't hold back your Ruby http://scalabilitysolved.com/dont-hold-back-your-ruby/ 8 comments
- Decaying Documentation http://ecarmi.org/writing/decaying-documentation/ 1 comment
- Do Not Let Technical Debt Get Out of Control | CodeAhoy http://codeahoy.com/2016/04/27/do-not-let-technical-debt-get-out-of-control/ 0 comments
- Solve database mapping problems and the impedance problem of ActiveRecord • Christian Tietze http://christiantietze.de/posts/2013/09/map-class-hierarchies-to-database-tables/ 0 comments
- 4 awesome ways we leveled up as a dev team | by Grant Ammons | Medium https://medium.com/@gammons/4-awesome-ways-to-level-up-your-dev-team-32ab43f90678#.jye3o7vkn 0 comments
Would you like to stay up to date with Ruby? Checkout Ruby Weekly.
Search whole site: site:www.amazon.com
Search title: Amazon.com
See how to search.