- EU says social platforms can be ordered to take down unlawful content worldwide https://www.wired.co.uk/article/wired-awake-041019 32 comments
- Zuckerberg says Facebook will sue to stop EU's global content takedowns • TechCrunch https://techcrunch.com/2019/10/03/zuckerberg-vs-ecj/ 177 comments
- EU nations can force Facebook to remove content worldwide, court rules | Ars Technica https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2019/10/eu-nations-can-force-facebook-to-remove-content-worldwide-court-rules/ 119 comments
- US wants Facebook to backdoor WhatsApp and halt encryption plans | Ars Technica https://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2019/10/ag-barr-is-pushing-facebook-to-backdoor-whatsapp-and-halt-encryption-plans/ 25 comments
- Researchers Say They Uncovered Uzbekistan Hacking Operations Due to Spectacularly Bad OPSEC https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/3kx5y3/uzbekistan-hacking-operations-uncovered-due-to-spectacularly-bad-opsec 18 comments
- The Best Sci-Fi Movies Everyone Should Watch Once | WIRED UK https://www.wired.co.uk/article/best-sci-fi-movies-of-all-time 10 comments
Search whole site: site:wired.co.uk
See how to search.