- What you need to know about security for a front-end engineer job interview https://whiteboards.io/blog/securing-web-applications 13 comments webdev
- npm audit: Broken by Design — Overreacted https://overreacted.io/npm-audit-broken-by-design/ 541 comments
- RFC 8996 - Deprecating TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1 https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/rfc8996/ 203 comments
- The mechanics of a sophisticated phishing scam and how we stopped it https://blog.cloudflare.com/2022-07-sms-phishing-attacks/ 71 comments
- Session Management - OWASP Cheat Sheet Series https://cheatsheetseries.owasp.org/cheatsheets/Session_Management_Cheat_Sheet.html 24 comments
- GitHub - helmetjs/helmet: Help secure Express apps with various HTTP headers https://github.com/helmetjs/helmet 10 comments
- Defense in depth (computing) - Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defense_in_depth_(computing) 0 comments
Would you like to stay up to date with Web Development? Checkout Web Development Weekly.