- Sleep regularity is a stronger predictor of mortality risk than sleep duration: A prospective cohort study | SLEEP | Oxford Academic https://academic.oup.com/sleep/advance-article-abstract/doi/10.1093/sleep/zsac176/6649765?login=false&redirectedFrom=fulltext 3261 comments
- Kamala Harris’s criminal justice record, explained - Vox https://www.vox.com/future-perfect/2019/1/23/18184192/kamala-harris-president-campaign-criminal-justice-record 247 comments
- Ron DeSantis’s plan to strip First Amendment rights from the press - Vox https://www.vox.com/politics/23622299/ron-desantis-first-amendment-press-new-york-times-v-sullivan 87 comments
- How Bernie Sanders Evolved on Criminal Justice Reform https://theintercept.com/2018/06/14/bernie-sanders-criminal-justice-reform/ 62 comments
- Fox News Dominion lawsuit: Tucker Carlson’s Jan. 6 revisionist history is desperate pandering - Vox https://www.vox.com/politics/2023/3/8/23629654/fox-news-tucker-carlson-dominion-texts-january-6 27 comments
- Police Have Done More Than Prisons to Cut Crime in New York - The New York Times http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/26/nyregion/police-have-done-more-than-prisons-to-cut-crime-in-new-york.html?_r=0&%3Bpagewanted=print 3 comments
Search whole site: site:vox.com
See how to search.