- Brave Browser is hijacking links and inserting affiliate codes, found out by Cryptonator1337 on Twitter. The CEO of Brave is also replying. https://twitter.com/cryptonator1337/status/1269201480105578496 201 comments firefox
- Brave Browser is hijacking links and inserting affiliate codes, found out by Cryptonator1337 on Twitter. The CEO of Brave is also replying. https://twitter.com/cryptonator1337/status/1269201480105578496 946 comments linux
- iOS Privacy: Instagram and Facebook can track anything you do on any website in their in-app browser · Felix Krause https://krausefx.com/blog/ios-privacy-instagram-and-facebook-can-track-anything-you-do-on-any-website-in-their-in-app-browser 899 comments
- Brave Open-Source Browser Caught Adding Referral Codes to Typed-in URLs https://news.softpedia.com/news/bravo-open-source-browser-caught-adding-referral-codes-to-typed-in-urls-530198.shtml 16 comments
- Thoughts on Brave — CupWire https://www.cupwire.com/brave/ 3 comments
- Brave Browser Caught Redirecting Users Through Affiliate Links | PCMag https://www.pcmag.com/news/brave-browser-caught-redirecting-users-through-affiliate-links 3 comments
- Understanding open source — CupWire https://www.cupwire.com/open-source 1 comment
- Brave browser CEO apologizes for automatically adding affiliate links to cryptocurrency URLs - The Verge https://www.theverge.com/2020/6/8/21283769/brave-browser-affiliate-links-crypto-privacy-ceo-apology 1 comment
- Brave private browser accused of deceiving users over affiliate links | Tom's Guide https://www.tomsguide.com/news/brave-affiliate-links-autocomplete 0 comments
Would you like to stay up to date with Unix? Checkout Unix Weekly.
Search whole site: site:twitter.com
Search title: CR1337 on Twitter: "So when you are using the @brave browser and type in "binance[.]us" you end up getting redirected to "binance[.]us/en?ref=35089877" - I see what you did there mates 😂" / Twitter
See how to search.