- Ask HN: How to secure the clipboard on Linux https://twitter.com/DonCubed/status/1278757106468806656 4 comments
- LinkedIn is copying the contents of my clipboard on every keystroke https://twitter.com/doncubed/status/1278757106468806656 360 comments
- Apple iOS 14 Alerts Reveal Reddit App Is Reading User Clipboard Data https://www.forbes.com/sites/daveywinder/2020/07/05/reddit-latest-to-get-caught-by-apple-ios-14-clipboard-data-copying-alerts-iphone-privacy/#6c64cd817de6 529 comments
- LinkedIn Says iOS App Reading Clipboard With Every Keystroke is a Bug, Fix Coming - MacRumors https://www.macrumors.com/2020/07/03/linkedin-ios-14-clipboard-access-bug/ 114 comments
- Reddit and LinkedIn to stop copying iPhone clipboards - BBC News https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-53305388 33 comments
- Microsoft-Owned LinkedIn, Reddit Caught Reading iOS Clipboards Because Why Not https://news.softpedia.com/news/microsoft-owned-linkedin-reddit-also-accessing-ios-clipboard-because-why-not-530459.shtml 7 comments
- LinkedIn iOS Clipboard Copying Was Bug https://www.infoq.com/news/2020/07/ios-clipboard-bug/ 0 comments
- Please leave our clipboards alone. - by Don - State https://state.substack.com/p/please-leave-our-clipboards-alone 0 comments
Would you like to stay up to date with Unix? Checkout Unix Weekly.
Search whole site: site:twitter.com
Search title: Tweet / Twitter
See how to search.