- When microservices in Go are not enough: introduction to DDD Lite https://threedots.tech/post/ddd-lite-in-go-introduction/ 3 comments golang
- Is High Quality Software Worth the Cost? https://martinfowler.com/articles/is-quality-worth-cost.html 299 comments
- The Phoenix Project: A Novel about IT, DevOps, and Helping Your Business Win: Kim, Gene, Behr, Kevin, Spafford, George: 8601404253799: Amazon.com: Books https://www.amazon.com/Phoenix-Project-DevOps-Helping-Business/dp/0988262592 73 comments
- Create, read, update and delete - Wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Create,_read,_update_and_delete 12 comments
- Too modern Go application? Building a serverless application with Google Cloud Run and Firebase https://threedots.tech/post/serverless-cloud-run-firebase-modern-go-application/ 12 comments
- The Repository pattern: a painless way to simplify your Go service logic https://threedots.tech/post/repository-pattern-in-go 7 comments
- Rugged Software | “Rugged” describes software development organizations that have a culture of rapidly evolving their ability to create available, survivable, defensible, secure, and resilient software. https://ruggedsoftware.org/ 2 comments
- Amazon.com https://www.amazon.com/DevOps-Handbook-World-Class-Reliability-Organizations/dp/1942788002 2 comments
Would you like to stay up to date with Golang? Checkout Golang Weekly.
Search whole site: site:threedots.tech
See how to search.