- Flight risk: can we take the carbon out of air travel? https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/aug/31/flight-risk-can-we-take-the-carbon-out-of-air-travel 263 comments
- Norway aims for all short-haul flights to be 100% electric by 2040 | Air transport | The Guardian https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/jan/18/norway-aims-for-all-short-haul-flights-to-be-100-electric-by-2040 228 comments
- Solar plane makes history after completing round-the-world trip | Solar power | The Guardian https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2016/jul/26/solar-impulse-plane-makes-history-completing-round-the-world-trip 4 comments
- Renewable hydrogen ‘already cost competitive’, say researchers https://www.carbonbrief.org/renewable-hydrogen-already-cost-competative-say-researchers 0 comments
- AeroDelft - Project Phoenix http://aerodelft.nl/project-phoenix/ 0 comments
Search whole site: site:theguardian.com
See how to search.