- A question for Brett Kavanaugh: who gets a second chance? https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/apr/24/brett-kavanaugh-week-in-patriarchy-arwa-mahdawi 150 comments politics
- Brett Kavanaugh's decision restoring juvenile life without parole is dishonest and barbaric. https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2021/04/brett-kavanaugh-sonia-sotomayor-juvenile-life-without-parole.html 543 comments
- Gender reveal party using 80 pounds of explosives sets off earthquake reports | US news | The Guardian https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/apr/23/gender-reveal-party-using-80-pounds-of-explosives-sets-off-earthquake-reports 263 comments
- Italian ‘king of absentees’ allegedly skipped work for 15 years | Italy | The Guardian https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/apr/21/italian-king-of-absentees-allegedly-skipped-work-for-15-years 180 comments
- Biden pick for supreme court reform panel is a conservative Kavanaugh defender | US supreme court | The Guardian https://www.theguardian.com/law/2021/apr/23/supreme-court-reform-commission-adam-white-joe-biden 24 comments
Search whole site: site:theguardian.com
Search title: A question for Brett Kavanaugh: who gets a second chance? | Arwa Mahdawi | The Guardian
See how to search.