- Enslaved on a British cannabis farm: ‘The plants were more valuable than my life’ | Drugs | The Guardian https://www.theguardian.com/news/2019/jul/26/vietnamese-cannabis-farms-children-enslaved 96 comments
- 'They put a few coins in your hands to drop a baby in you' – 265 stories of Haitian children abandoned by UN fathers https://theconversation.com/they-put-a-few-coins-in-your-hands-to-drop-a-baby-in-you-265-stories-of-haitian-children-abandoned-by-un-fathers-114854 7 comments
- The end of the world: a history of how a silent cosmos led humans to fear the worst https://theconversation.com/the-end-of-the-world-a-history-of-how-a-silent-cosmos-led-humans-to-fear-the-worst-120193 0 comments
- Universal Declaration of Human Rights | United Nations https://www.un.org/en/universal-declaration-human-rights/ 0 comments
- The unspeakable truth about slavery in Mauritania | Global development | The Guardian https://www.theguardian.com/global-development/2018/jun/08/the-unspeakable-truth-about-slavery-in-mauritania 0 comments
- Opinion | Modern-Day Slavery - The New York Times http://www.nytimes.com/2000/09/09/opinion/modern-day-slavery.html 0 comments
Search whole site: site:theconversation.com
See how to search.