- Too much of the research process is now shrouded by the opaque use of computers https://theconversation.com/how-computers-broke-science-and-what-we-can-do-to-fix-it-49938 54 comments
- How computers broke science – and what we can do to fix it http://theconversation.com/how-computers-broke-science-and-what-we-can-do-to-fix-it-49938 9 comments statistics
- We found only one-third of published psychology research is reliable – now what? https://theconversation.com/we-found-only-one-third-of-published-psychology-research-is-reliable-now-what-46596 68 comments
- Software Carpentry http://software-carpentry.org/ 5 comments
- NYU Center for Data Science – Harnessing Data’s Potential for the World http://datascience.nyu.edu/ 0 comments
Search whole site: site:theconversation.com
Search title: How computers broke science – and what we can do to fix it
See how to search.