- Evolutionary study suggests prehistoric human fossils 'hiding in plain sight' in Southeast Asia https://theconversation.com/evolutionary-study-suggests-prehistoric-human-fossils-hiding-in-plain-sight-in-southeast-asia-157587 8 comments anthropology
- Buried tools and pigments tell a new history of humans in Australia for 65,000 years https://theconversation.com/buried-tools-and-pigments-tell-a-new-history-of-humans-in-australia-for-65-000-years-81021 50 comments
- Creative Commons — Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International — CC BY-SA 4.0 https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/ 8 comments
- The first modern humans in Southeast Asia - The Australian Museum https://australian.museum/learn/science/human-evolution/the-first-modern-humans-in-southeast-asia/ 1 comment
- What does it mean to have Neanderthal or Denisovan DNA?: MedlinePlus Genetics https://medlineplus.gov/genetics/understanding/dtcgenetictesting/neanderthaldna/ 0 comments
Search whole site: site:theconversation.com
See how to search.