- You are thinking about serverless costs all wrong https://theburningmonk.com/2019/01/you-are-thinking-about-serverless-costs-all-wrong/ 4 comments
- A.I. Researchers Are Making More Than $1 Million, Even at a Nonprofit - The New York Times https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/19/technology/artificial-intelligence-salaries-openai.html 356 comments
- [1812.03651] Serverless Computing: One Step Forward, Two Steps Back https://arxiv.org/abs/1812.03651 227 comments
- Serverless is awesome (if you overlook inflated costs, dislike distributed computing, love vendor lock-in), say boffins • The Register https://www.theregister.co.uk/AMP/2018/12/19/serverless_computing_study 1 comment
- How we got to $1 million in annual recurring revenue with $0 in fundraising | by Yevgeniy Brikman | Gruntwork https://blog.gruntwork.io/how-we-got-to-1-million-in-annual-recurring-revenue-with-0-in-fundraising-340ed2b4e158 0 comments
Search whole site: site:theburningmonk.com
See how to search.