- TikTok CEO says it wasn’t ‘spying’ when ByteDance employees surveilled journalists https://techcrunch.com/2023/03/23/tiktok-ceo-says-it-wasnt-spying-when-bytedance-employees-surveilled-journalists/ 818 comments technology
- TikTok’s plan to stave off government intervention: Flood D.C. with influencers - POLITICO https://www.politico.com/news/2023/03/17/tiktok-dc-government-influencers-00087653 186 comments
- ByteDance Inquiry Finds Employees Obtained User Data of 2 Journalists - The New York Times https://www.nytimes.com/2022/12/22/technology/byte-dance-tik-tok-internal-investigation.html 9 comments
- TikTok opens transparency center as lawmakers weigh US ban - The Verge https://www.theverge.com/2023/2/2/23583491/tiktok-transparency-center-tour-photos-bytedance 2 comments
- In Congressional hearing, TikTok commits to deleting U.S. user data from its servers 'this year' | TechCrunch https://techcrunch.com/2023/03/23/in-congressional-hearing-tiktok-commits-to-deleting-u-s-user-data-from-its-servers-this-year/ 0 comments
Search whole site: site:techcrunch.com
Search title: TikTok CEO says it wasn't 'spying' when ByteDance employees surveilled journalists | TechCrunch
See how to search.