- Ireland to Order Facebook to Stop Sending User Data to U.S. - WSJ https://www.wsj.com/articles/ireland-to-order-facebook-to-stop-sending-user-data-to-u-s-11599671980 90 comments
- Europe's top court strikes down flagship EU-US data transfer mechanism | TechCrunch https://techcrunch.com/2020/07/16/europes-top-court-strikes-down-flagship-eu-us-data-transfer-mechanism/ 4 comments
- NOYB enforces your right to privacy everyday https://noyb.eu/en 2 comments
- Europe's Top Court Strikes Down 'Safe Harbor' Data-Transfer Agreement With U.S. • TechCrunch http://techcrunch.com/2015/10/06/europes-top-court-strikes-down-safe-harbor-data-transfer-agreement-with-u-s/ 0 comments
- EU-US Privacy Shield is dead. Long live Privacy Shield | TechCrunch https://techcrunch.com/2020/08/11/eu-us-privacy-shield-is-dead-long-live-privacy-shield/ 0 comments
Search whole site: site:techcrunch.com
See how to search.