- Moving beyond engagement: How could Facebook's algorithms optimize for human values instead? [D] https://www.surgehq.ai/blog/what-if-social-media-optimized-for-human-values 30 comments machinelearning
- Google Search is Falling Behind https://www.surgehq.ai/blog/google-search-is-falling-behind 354 comments
- Why Instagram is Losing Gen Z: We Asked 100 Users to Compare TikTok vs. Reels https://www.surgehq.ai/blog/tiktok-vs-instagram-reels-personalized-human-evaluation 263 comments
- We asked 100 humans to draw the DALLÂ·E prompts https://www.surgehq.ai/blog/humans-vs-dall-e 97 comments
- I wanted burritos. Facebook's search engine sent me to a dead restaurant 45 minutes away. https://www.surgehq.ai/blog/measuring-facebook-search-its-ai-sent-me-45m-away-for-burritos 33 comments
- The average number of ads on a Google Search recipe? 8.7 https://www.surgehq.ai/blog/the-average-number-of-ads-on-a-google-search-recipe-8-7 3 comments
- The $250K Inverse Scaling Prize and Human-AI Alignment https://www.surgehq.ai/blog/the-250k-inverse-scaling-prize-and-human-ai-alignment 0 comments
- Is Google Search Deteriorating? Measuring Google's Search Quality in 2022 https://www.surgehq.ai/blog/is-google-search-deteriorating-measuring-search-quality-in-2022 454 comments
- Facebook Tried to Make Its Platform a Healthier Place. It Got Angrier Instead. - WSJ https://www.wsj.com/articles/facebook-algorithm-change-zuckerberg-11631654215 182 comments
- Bias–variance tradeoff - Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bias%E2%80%93variance_tradeoff 0 comments
Would you like to stay up to date with Computer science? Checkout Computer science Weekly.
Search whole site: site:surgehq.ai
Search title: Moving Beyond Engagement: Optimizing Facebook's Algorithms for Human Values
See how to search.