- Supreme Court Says State Laws Aren’t Copyrightable https://slate.com/technology/2020/04/georgia-state-law-copyright-lexis-nexis-supreme-court.html 7 comments politics
- https://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/19pdf/18-1150_7m58.pdf 294 comments
- If you publish Georgia’s state laws, you’ll get sued for copyright and lose | Ars Technica https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/03/public-records-activist-violated-copyright-by-publishing-georgia-legal-code-online/ 224 comments
- Caselaw Access Project https://case.law/ 121 comments
- http://www.copyright.gov/title17/92chap1.pdf 13 comments
- Slate Magazine - Politics, Business, Technology, and the Arts https://slate.com/ 8 comments
- Æon Flux’s surprisingly modern take on privacy and surveillance. https://slate.com/technology/2023/03/aeon-flux-peter-chung-privacy-surveillance-aesthetic.html 0 comments
Search whole site: site:slate.com
Search title: Supreme Court says state laws aren’t copyrightable.
See how to search.