- $700 Million Equifax Fine Is Still Too Little, Too Late | WIRED https://www.wired.com/story/equifax-fine-not-enough/ 737 comments
- Who Hacked Ashley Madison? – Krebs on Security https://krebsonsecurity.com/2015/08/who-hacked-ashley-madison/ 294 comments
- Opinion | Put Another Zero on Facebook’s Fine. Then We Can Talk. - The New York Times https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/25/opinion/facebook-fine.html 180 comments
- F.T.C. Approves Facebook Fine of About $5 Billion - The New York Times https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/12/technology/facebook-ftc-fine.html 19 comments
- Slate Magazine - Politics, Business, Technology, and the Arts https://slate.com/ 8 comments
- Facebook stock hits highest price in nearly a year after reports of $5 billion FTC fine - MarketWatch https://www.marketwatch.com/story/facebook-stock-hits-highest-price-in-nearly-a-year-after-reports-of-5-billion-ftc-fine-2019-07-12 5 comments
- E.U. Fines Google $5.1 Billion in Android Antitrust Case - The New York Times https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/18/technology/google-eu-android-fine.html 3 comments
- RadioGPT is an A.I. radio host that will not replace DJs, say the Futuri people selling it. https://slate.com/technology/2023/03/radiogpt-artificial-intelligence-dj-futuri-interview.html 3 comments
- Electronic Toy Maker VTech Settles FTC Allegations That it Violated Children’s Privacy Law and the FTC Act | Federal Trade Commission https://www.ftc.gov/news-events/press-releases/2018/01/electronic-toy-maker-vtech-settles-ftc-allegations-it-violated 0 comments
- Ashley Madison parent in $11.2 million settlement over data breach | Reuters http://www.reuters.com/article/us-ashleymadison-settlement-idUSKBN19Z2F0 0 comments
- Uber Settles Data Breach Investigation for $148 Million - The New York Times https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/26/technology/uber-data-breach.html 0 comments
Search whole site: site:slate.com
Search title: The FTC’s remarkable $5 billion fine for Facebook.
See how to search.